For the safety of our students and our staff, we are not accepting forms in-person or by fax at this time. Please email your completed forms to the appropriate department:
- Student Information and Enrolment Services: AskUs@bcit.ca
- Student Records: Records@bcit.ca
- Apprentice Services: Apprentice@bcit.ca
For more information, please call Student Information and Enrolment Services at 604-434-1610.
Documents below are in PDF format, which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader (free).
Note: Part-time Studies program declarations are now online!
Document and credential requests
- Application for BCIT Credential
- International Student Letter of Verification
- Customized Letter of Verification Request or order a standard letter online
(international students complete the International Letter Request)
- Replacement Document Request to request:
- Replacement credential
- Replacement logbook
Course credit requests
- Full-time Technology / Part-time Degree Withdrawal
- Full-time Trades Withdrawal
- Part-time Course Withdrawal
Personal information changes and consent
Other forms and information
- Academic Accommodation for Reserve Force Students
- Apprenticeship Training Forms
- Consent for Authorized Agent Representative
- International Credential Evaluation Service (ICES) Forms
- ISEP – Request for Commitment Fee Refund to Third Party
- ISEP – Request to Withdraw
- Midterm Grade Submission
- Student Medical Certificate
- School of Business Field School Travel Fee Invoice
- School of Business Program Change
- School of Business Summer School Invoice
Program and course catalogues
- BCIT Viewbook contains full-time program information.
To request a paper copy of the BCIT Viewbook in its latest edition, provide us with your complete mailing address by email or by phone to Student Information and Enrolment Services at 604-434-1610 or toll-free at 1-866-434-1610 (Canada and US only).
Useful policy links
2021-2022 BCIT Viewbook
The 2021/2022 Viewbook provides you with the practical information you’re looking for, including how to apply and where you can find out more about our programs and services.Browse viewbook