You may apply to a BCIT program using your midterm grades unless otherwise indicated on the program entry page.
Step 1: ensure you meet the criteria
- You must be currently registered in the course.
- Midterm grades must be issued after the midpoint of the course and include at least 50% of the gradable content.
- The midterm grade must be submitted to BCIT before the course end date.
- The midterm grade must meet the percentage grade specified in your program’s entrance requirements.
- If you are offered acceptance with midterm grades, you may be required to submit your final grades.
- BCIT reserves the right to request course outlines
Step 2: submit your documents
If you apply with midterm grades or final Grade 11 grades with proof of registration in Grade 12, you may be required to show proof of your final grades. Admissions will contact you if you are selected for a grade audit.